Card editing software for all types of plastic card printers...
Fargo HDP5000 Retransfer Card Printer
Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security with a competitive price.
High Definition Printing® gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Card Printing available to practically any business.
We back the HDP5000 card printer/encoder with a lifetime print head warranty and three-year warranty on everything else.
Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual card input hopper, dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons and over laminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
- Superior print quality, even in electronic cards.
- Easy to add modules when customer needs are changing.
- Photographic quality printing with 300 dpi resolution and more than 16 million colors.
- Single-side printing or double-side printing.
- Single-side or double-side lamination.
- Magnetic Stripe, smart card or contact less card encoding options.
- Fluorescent printing and data panel erase function.
- Compact design, ligh and easy to use.
- Easy to use by drivers delivered with the printer which make easy contact or contactless cards encoding.
- Wide range of ribbons and over laminates, even holographic and personalized.
- Minimum maintenance. Includes software and maintenance “wockbench” which guarantees the perfect working of the printer.
- Multiple security option both for printer and for the software.
- Compatible drivers with most of the systems.
Printing Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm)
Colors: Up to 16.7 milion / 256 shades per pixel
Print speed: From 24 seg. per card (YMC with transfer).
Standard cards accepted: CR-80 (85,6 x 54 mm)
Accepted card Thickness: 0,229 / 1,016 mm.
Input/Output card Hopper capacity: 100 / 200 (0,762 mm.)
Printing area: Over-the-edg in CR-80 cards
Software Drivers: Windows: 7 / 8; Server 2003 y 2008; MAC OS X: v10.5/v10.6 and Linux
Connectivity: USB 2.0 and Ethernet
Security protocol: AES Encrypted
Power Supply: 100-240 VCA, 50-60 Hz, 1,6 amps. max
Warranty: 3 years for the printer and unlimited for print head
Software: Workbench Diagnostic Utility with Color Assist spot-color matching
Card editing software for all types of plastic card printers cardPresso editing...
TrustOne – Biometric terminals for Access Control and Time&Attendance. Creative...
TrustOne – Biometric terminals for Access Control and Time&Attendance. Creative & Innovative...
Access control and time&attendance control on-line electronic board with biometric...
Access control and time&attendance control on-line electronic board with biometric fingerprint sensor....