Light emitter sensor that performs well in real environment, including...
Proximity reader 13.56MHz RD200-M1 USB keyboard emulation and virtual RS-232
Desktop proximity reader keyboard emulation and virtual COM. Writes data card in any text editor or form with no need of software.
USB desktop terminal for 13.56 MHz cards
Proximity USB reader keyboard emulation and serie emulation of RFID card for PC. It has a robust and smart design.
Proximity reader is easy to use and manage. You only have to put the CD included in reader box and run the application (no need installation). Reader box also includes Mini-USB cable – USB for reader to PC link, plastic cover to include to reader and hold the card (like a wallet).
Then, when user proceed Mifare card on reader, this send automatically the reading matter by keyboard emulation or RS-232 according to configured.
The compatible cards for this reader are: Mifare 1K S50, 4K S70 4/7-byte UID y Mifare Ultralight. Correct operation in Windows XP, Windows 7 (34 bits), Windows 7 (64 bits)
- Automatic detection card and UID data or block.
- High capacity of output code customization in emulation.
- Reader with serie emulation or keyboard emulation depending on FW loaded.
- Available for 125 kHz and UHF.
- No SW installation is needed.
- Optional accessory Cable for iPad
- Access security to PC and software.
- Passwords entries.
- Log-on / log-off.
- Identification and authorization of users in machines and equipments.
- Control of production.
- Documents protection.
- Point Of Sale terminals (POS).
- Printing control.
- Telephone booth and cybercafés.
Internal antenna included
USB 1.1/2.0 compatible, USB Mini.
Serie port emulation (virtual).
105 x 72 x 16 mm. (WxLxH)
-20˚C to +70˚C
Cable for iPad
Light emitter sensor that performs well in real environment, including constant sunlight,...
Access control and time&attendance control on-line electronic board with biometric...
Access control and time&attendance control on-line electronic board with biometric fingerprint sensor....